Catch your ZZZs in style with the Scruggs Lyocell Polyester 600-Thread Count Duvet Cover Set. Crafted from a quality blend of Lyocell and Polyester, this set features an ultra-soft 600-thread count. This blended construction is lightweight, breathable, silky-soft, wrinkle-resistant, and absorbs moisture 50-percent more than Cotton, making it anti-bacterial and an excellent option for sleepers with sensitive skin. This beautiful set will look perfectly placed in any modern, traditional, or eclectic home. Create a cozy sleep sanctuary with this solid duvet and sham set that boasts a subtle shimmer from its sateen weave finish. To help make life easy, this duvet features a clear, hidden button closure for a clean, streamlined look. The included pillow shams feature a 2-inch flange for added style and a back envelope closure. Complement your bedding ensemble with this solid pattern and get ready to indulge in the super-soft comforts of this Tencel and Polyester blend duvet cover set.
- Closure Type: Hidden Button
- Fabric Name: Woven
- Textile Material: 55% Lyocell, 45% Polyester
- Fabric Weight Type: Midweight Fabric
- Industry or Government Certifications: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Thread Count: 600
- OEKO-TEX Certification Number: 09.HIN.65260
- OEKO-TEX Institution: Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute GmbH
- Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash & Drying Instructions Not Provided
- QUALITY: This product is OEKO-TEX certified to ensure environmental and safety standards. OEKO-TEX fabrics and textiles are free of harmful chemicals and substances
- INCLUDED: One (1) Duvet Cover, Two (2) Pillow Shams (One (1) Pillow Sham is included with Twin/Twin XL sizes)
- STYLE: Modern, Transitional, Bohemain, Rustic
- DIMENSION:(Full/Queen Duvet Cover is 90″ wide x 92″ long, Pillow Shams are 20″ wide x 26″ long)(King/California King Duvet Cover is 106″ wide x 92″ long, Pillow Shams are 20″ wide x 36″ long)
- CARE: Machine washable. Please follow the instructions on the care label in order to minimize wrinkling and/or shrinking. Remove bedding from the dryer promptly, press with a warm iron if necessary
There are no reviews yet.